Mission Vision & Values
To provide customers with a reliable supply of safe drinking water and great customer service at an affordable price while embracing principles of environmental stewardship, openness, equity, and accountability.
To position Cleveland Water as a leader within our industry and community, helping to make Greater Cleveland a better place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Customer focus - Customers are our number one priority; without you we don't exist. Everything we do should be focused on protecting your safety, supporting your needs, and improving your experience with us.
- Affordability - We should work on a daily basis to ensure we keep our product as affordable as possible while maintaining reliability.
- Transparency - As public servants, we have a responsibility to provide our services in a manner that is understandable and available to the general public. Your dollars fund our activities, you have a right to know how it is being used.
- Accountability - In order to effectively deliver on our commitment to our customers, we need to be accountable to you and to one another. Without owning and living our commitments, we will not be able to effectively serve our customers.
- Inclusiveness - We provide safe drinking water to a diverse population. We should strive to ensure all communities have access to safe drinking water and share in the economic, social and environmental benefits of our system.