Cleveland STEP Class 2020-21 will be held virtually and enrollment is now open. Click here to download the application.
Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because a limited number of students are accepted into the program, we encourage students to apply early.
Since 1994, Cleveland STEP has been giving students in the 6th through 9th grades the opportunity to visit premier institutions, interact with professionals in the field, meet new friends and work together performing exciting activities and experiments developed and led by STEM professionals that make science, technology, engineering, and math come alive.
The Cleveland STEP experience, a partnership between Cleveland Water and Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD), encourages students at any school in the Cleveland Water/NEORSD service area to build toward a career in STEM by connecting them to educational institutions, businesses, and industry and community leaders. This year's program will be held virtually from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. one Saturday of each month September through April.
2020 - 2021 Session
- September 12th - Orientation/NEORSD
- October 17th - Cleveland Water
- November 21st - Office of Sustainability
- December 12th - Cleveland Public Power
- January 23rd - Skylight Financial
- February 20th - National Engineers Week "Dream Big"
- March 20th - Twomile Heavy Industies Inc. (Drones)
- April 17th - Final Session
Cleveland STEP Class of 2020-2021 students can find homework and other class documents here.