2023-24 Applications are Open!
Since 1994, Cleveland STEP has been giving students in the 6th through 9th grades the opportunity to visit premier institutions, interact with professionals in the field, meet new friends and work together performing exciting activities and experiments developed and led by STEM professionals that make science, technology, engineering, and math come alive.
The Cleveland STEP experience, a partnership between Cleveland Water and Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD), encourages students at any school in the Cleveland Water/NEORSD service area to build toward a career in STEM by connecting them to educational institutions, businesses, and industry and community leaders.
For more information, contact our Education and Outreach office at 216-664-3173 or Laquania_Graham@clevelandwater.com.
The 2022-23 schedule will include the following sessions:
- September 17, 2022 - Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- October 15, 2022 - Baldwin Water Treatment Plant
- November 19, 2022 - NASA
- December 10, 2022 - The Foundry
- January 21, 2023 - First Energy
- February 25, 2023 - Cleveland Department of Public Health
- March 18, 2023 - Cleveland State University