Join us as we celebrate Drinking Water Week with an open house at our Crown Water Treatment Plant.
Saturday, May 9, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Crown Water Treatment Plant, 955 Clague Road, Westlake, Ohio 44145. Get to know your H2O with these great activities at our Open House:
• Water Treatment Plant Tours
• Water-Related Demonstrations
• Hands-On Exhibits
• Family Fun & Activities
• Food Trucks
• Kids' Zone
• The last tour leaves at 3 p.m.
• No photography or videotaping is permitted inside the plant. We’ve designated a location to take photos before your tour starts with great views of the building.
• Tours involve considerable walking and standing. For your safety, we ask that all visitors wear comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes. Accessibility options are available.
• Backpacks, bags and large purses are not permitted on the tour. Please leave them at home or store them in your vehicle.
• This is a working plant. You must stay with your tour group. Some areas will be loud.
• Free parking available on-site.
• Bicyclists are welcome –bike racks are on site
To help expedite the process, please print out and complete the Plant Tour Waiver form and bring it with you to the Open House.
Click here to download a map of the facility that will help you navigate your way around the plant. For more information contact our Education and Outreach office at 216-664-3173