Join us as we celebrate Drinking Water Week with an open house at our Baldwin Water Treatment Plant.
Saturday, May 11, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Baldwin Water Treatment Plant, 11216 Stokes Blvd. Get to know your H2O with these great activities at our Open House:
- Water Treatment Plant Tours
- Water-Related Demonstrations
- Hands-on Exhibits
- Family Fun & Activities
- Food Trucks
- Kids' Zone
- The last tour leaves at 3 p.m.
- No photography or videotaping is permitted inside the plant.
- Tours involve considerable walking and standing. For your safety, we ask that all visitors wear comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes. Accessibility options are available.
- This is a working plant. You must stay with your tour group. Some areas will be loud.
- Parking available for free on-site.
To help expedite the process, please print out and complete the Plant Tour Waiver form and bring it with you to the Open House.
Click here for a map of the facility that will help you navigate your way around the plant.
For more Information contact our Education and Outreach office at 216-664-3173