Join us as we celebrate Drinking Water Week with an open house at our Garrett A. Morgan Water Treatment Plant.
Saturday, May 12, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Garrett A. Morgan Treatment Plant, 1245 West 45th Street. Get to know your H2O with these great activities at our Open House:
- Water Treatment Plant Tours
- Water-Related Demonstrations
- Hands-on Exhibits
- Family Fun & Activities
- Food Trucks
- New Garrett A. Morgan Scenic Overlook
- The last tour leaves at 3 p.m.
- No photography or videotaping is permitted inside the plant.
- Tours involve considerable walking and standing. Accessibility options are available.
- This is a working plant. You must stay with your tour group. Some areas will be loud.
Plant Tour Waiver: http://www.clevelandwater.com/sites/default/files/DWW_2018_PlantTourWaiv...
To help expedite the process, please print out and complete the form and bring it with you to the Open House.
For more Information contact our Education and Outreach office at 216-664-3173